Monday, January 31, 2011

Note To Self

I need a watch. It's too fussy depending on my phone for the time. During school I'm going to leave my phone in my locker, so I need to have a watch for keep track of time. I did have one.. but Cookie chewed it till the leather broke rofls... and the watch was around $70 o.O'

Can't get it tomorrow after school.. since I have to go home, and get ready asap for parkour. Tuesday and Thursday too. This is the last week of the Foundations for Flow program. Next week I'll be going regularly every Friday night. SO, about the watch.. I'll probably have to ask my mum to get me one.. either a good expensive one.. or those cheapy ones in cabra :) Oh yeah, and it'll be analogue. Mmm yea digital watches are cool, but nahh. Analogue's the classic style ;)

Having a sweep over my room.. tidying some places up.. getting uniform ready and oh my.. a pile of dishes waiting for me =='

No comments:

Post a Comment