Tuesday, January 11, 2011

City

Today I left the house at 9:55am.. rushed to fairfield station (cabra closed off for track working thingomabob) Met up with Megan, Jessica, Angela, Michee and Jolly :) Before the train came we bumped into Ariel!! She was going city  with her bf XD

Summing it up cause I'm pretty dead tired now.. walked around.. we went to eat at.. pancake rock? I think that's what it was called.. food was DELICIOUS and pancakes was soo nice.. then we got the bill, and payed out part and boy.. I think that took bout 20-30mins working out how much to give in cause we were diving it and stuff... it was hilarious :)

We came out and there was the street entertainer! We watched him juggle 3balls, then 4 and then 5.. then he juggled knives, and he swallowed those long balloons to make animals 'O.o but I'm pretty sure there was a trick to it.. funny part was.. afterwards he said "Who wants to see me get it out!?" and I put my hands up (so did other people) saying "Mee!!" and he goes "You sick people" AHAHAS =)

Umm market place was closed so we went in and upstairs cause the other shops was open. Went to looks at shoes.. sadly I could not find one hat AT ALL. (well a plain cap that is..) and we went galaxy world!!! woooh  it was niice ahehehe. went out.. I got cookies and cream. The guy that served Megan and I.. it was soo full that it was flooding over the sides xD

More walked.. umm Angela got her slushie at se7en and yea.. station back to fairfield.. by then it was 5:27 when we arrived... and my mum came.. i ran like crazy cause I had to get home and change for parkour :) so yea.. rushed home.. ran in the house.. took out random shorts and a loose t-shirt like singlet? and some joggers (I was wearing converse.. no grips) and ran back to the car and off I went. Met Stefani there who was there 30mins early than designated time!! ahahahas and yea :) Parkour stuff is in post after this .. as you can see =D

:O Forgot to mention.. I bought some anime. Well ONE anime.. ALL Studio Ghibli by Hayao Miyazaki!! 19 animes for $35. It was SOOO worth it. I watched about 6 in there, and I have 2 actual copies.. and those 2.. which I bought long ago.. costed me $25 EACH.. Now they're $15!! D: ahh well :) It's pretty dated animes but hey... No arguing if its STUDIO GHIBLI. Great story line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment