Saturday, January 15, 2011

Memories

I want to take more photos this year.. it's the last year, and I hardly take any pictures with my friends.. they all probably think I hate taking photos, and I say that too, but in reality I love taking photos with friends.. its fun, but I just don't have enough joy in my own image ^^

Looking back at group photos and outings.. I'm hardly there. It's like as if I'm not a member of a group, but a by passer that just sits there longer than usual, but I guess that's fine. As long as I have those few people that understand me it's alright =) Still, I plan to be more social anyways.

-sigh- 2 weeks left.. I guess this is when we say holidays is at its end for 2011 HSCers. Looks like there wasn't even a chance before holidays, that we'd be together as a last fun outing before we get involved in our constant studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment