Thursday, January 13, 2011

Parkour #2

Short recap. Came there, did stretches.. and warmups. Girls and guys split up. Girls went with Cheng and the guys went with Ali. So I had no idea what they did, but I'm pretty sure it was at a way higher level :) We went and practiced vaults. Many different ways of jumping over obstacles. Did that for a while and my legs felt like breaking. Then we moved off to a different area, where we learnt and tried precision jumping.. (which I still fail because I'm scared of not making.. which I wasn't suppose to think like that) then we tried striding and jumping from one block to this.. huge thingo.. which was quite a far bit from the ground.. and learnt ways of getting down fast and safely, also smoothly and landing quietly. Then we tried getting up on the this ledge.. took me about.. 4 or 5 tries to get up.. more scratches :) After that we took our stuff and went over to some railings where we practiced balancing and walking on the railing.. then we joined up with the rest.. some more and final stretches and yea :)

Ok I think everyone finds that hardest part of each session.. if the warm up. Dammit Ali picked on me and I got punishment with 10 pushups, because I missed the circles when we weren't suppose to. They drew circles on the ground and we had to get across using them, and hey.. they were pretty far apart.. A LOT of other people missed.. but he only made me and this other guy get punishment.. slaaaacck!! hmph!

Yea.. today was alot better.. not as sore as the first time =) Overall, great. More scratches, a small blister on my thumb which popped.. and it stings XD and that's bout it! :P

Did stuff like this.. except the obstacle is about half the height :)


No comments:

Post a Comment