Saturday, January 29, 2011

Library/Woolies

So today I went to cabra library and met up with Libby to work on biology =) Ahhh she help me understand Part A so that was good, since I missed out nearly all the lessons we had on  it. The library had like.. hardly anything on our topic, and when we searched the computer, most of the books we wanted was in fairfield.
So around 12ish we packed up and moved out. Went to newsagency to buy cardboard. Since I wasn't sure how my model would look like, Libby advised me to buy only the base and buy the colours when I'm ready XD

Ummm we went back to library where her friends were meeting up, but as we got there and went in, they moved out.. so out we went again, and boy my thighs were dying from after affects of parkour :) Said out goodbyes and yea. I went back to the public toilet and called my mum, and she told me to go woolies.. omgh I was carrying so many things.. SO I went to woolies and bought ALLL the stuff she told me to get, and a few extras. By the time I was done getting everything, the trolley was full but not overloaded.. at the counter.. I was like.. astonished that the price went up sooo fast.. $110.. was the overall price of items I bought. Roflss. Well it's okay anyways, since my mum gave me $100 when I came home :) Tiring day. Now I'm gonna go look for food, take a break and then back to assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment