Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fireworks

-sigh- I'm not sure what's making me post this.. but it's Australia Day, and the fireworks are on.. and I can't really see them. Just sitting in my room and listening, made me realise that I've never seen fireworks up close. I think the closest I've been to a firework was at cabramatta for the moon fest.. but that was appalling! ^^ Other than that, the next closest I've seen them is outside my house, and from my view they're about 30cm big O.O
mmmmm this is making me feel so down! ahahas. Wait no I've seen them on tv and the radius was heaps bigger than 30cms XD I really want to see them one day. They're look so amazing from far away or on the tv screen..

Well anyways, I don't think I'm the only one that hasn't seen fireworks up close :)  Maybe one day I'll get the chance.

Other than that.. eheheheh -goofy smile- I've ordered quite a few things from ebay and there's was this one item that came.. and I was jumping for joy. I've been looking for this item in my size for SOOO long, since all this time, the ones that I've worn were always big for me, even though there were the smallest size i could find around here.. so getting on of ebay for only $4.50 it was FABULOUS. It fits soo snugly and the quality is great! ^^ Now I'm gonna transfer more money into my paypal to buy a lot more. Hmm no idea what I should do with the other ones now..

Ahhh and Roger gave me some more "unwanted" nendoroids :D But I still like them! and Damn he sure is a fan of Miku Hatsune ^^

2 comments:

  1. lol loving the fullmetal alchemist and k'on nendriods.
    Think I can get a discount? LOL. jokes. or am I...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. No need you already got a gift :)

    ReplyDelete