Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beach/fishing

It was a nice experience =) If only my grandma and Aunt came along.. she was fighting and putting up a smile when we were leaving and when my dad drove off, I glanced over and the smile wasn't.. dammit all because my granny was lazy.. jeeze..

So... on the car there, Cookie started breathing really REALLY fast and it got us all worried. Either she was excited, scared, stressed or need fresh or (aircon can affect her) Actually I think it was all of it rofls.

Mmmm at the beach? It was lovely!! I didn't want to swim and I couldn't anyway. All my swimsuits are too small >.< And DAMN there was HEAPS of dogs! All off leash ;) So I let my dog off leash and she got harassed my a few huge male dogs. That was hilarious =) Down to the beach we went and my dog was scared of water.. last time I took her to a beach bout 7-10months ago, she wouldn't go near it. Now? She went in after me. Cookie just blindly ran in and it got a bit deeper... and she still followed me.. until all you can see was her head so.. she was swimming! She loves it now rofls. Keeps coming back and I have to dry her again and again. Couldn't fish because the wind was blowing towards the land so.. yea. We caught LOADS of clams.. the edible ones. I think they were Rebury Butter Clams (not much.. bout 10 of those) and a whole heap of Manila Clams (About 2 bags full) and this other that I can't find the name. The pointy ones :) My cousin ben also found about 4 massive ones that look like mussels but triangular. I dunno what its called in English. Parents know it in viet. So yea. Overall.. we got about... 4 bags full of that stuff.. Big feast tomorrow 'O.o Now I shall wait for my turn to shower and sleep. Not impressed that my legs, half my arms and my chest is tanned or something, but its definately darker ==' Looks like all those sunscreen didn't work D:

[Pictures of clams/shells will be up tmr. So tired. Sleeping now] XD

No comments:

Post a Comment