Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Parkour

WAS SIMPLY THE BEST!! I am so going to continue it for as long as I can (which is probably for ever) XD
Got some scratches.. bleeding finger and some inside bleeding.. you know those blood spots thingos underneath you skin? ahahas yeaaaa... seriously when I came there .. there was only 2 other girls, both in yr 9. And then when we were bout to leave, another girl (yr 8) came. The instructor thought me and Stiffy were in yr 8 or 9.. so she was pretty shocked when we said we were in yr 12 :D
The first thing we did.. was warm up.. and warm up like no other it was.. we jogged, jumped over this lil block, then they laid down this ladder like thingo.. and we did many many foot exercises with that.. then we practice running in long strides.. up and down the ramp, push ups, stretches etc. Then we practiced wall running/jumping.
Stiffy and I missed out the 2 first classes.. so we missed out the basic principals but we quickly learned that ;) and thats bout were I got all those injuries, but Stefani had a lot more. Her first injury was because she was wearing her rings.. and the ridge of that wall block was pretty rough, but we both managed to get hold of the edge, and I managed to get up on it, with a lil help from the female instructor =) Started raining harder.. so we went down and practiced jumping over railings and etc.. and yea XD 2 hours of hardcore physical work LOL. my arms and legs are killing.. my arms feel like the after pain of wrestling with Kitty!! They asked as to come tomorrow to the school next to ours -> the gymnasium. Something about using the equipment.. trampolines.. jumps.. tricks.. twists iunno.. but it's $25 so I shall be going too.. that means my mum has to drive me back and forth.. 3 days in a row.. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (only for this month) I am soooo pumped to tmr and I hope Stefani can come :) My mum lets because its good exercise and I'm so lazy I dont even exercise anymore.. and .. YEA it was HECTIC and AWESOME.. and they said I'm a natural cause I was learning so fast ;)

Overall.. I left the house at 9:55am for city.. and came home at 8:27pm. Dead tired.. sore muscles and everything.. and off I go again tomorrow and Thurs.. 'O.o All worth it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment