Friday, January 7, 2011

Music [Optional]

Alright.. now I finally got the music gadget up and running. Umm I'll be changing the songs around, so if you guys have any requests of songs you want to have on, or songs you want off just let me know on the chat box :)

Oh yes, and when Sa comes back.. or when it's back to school, I'll be able to put up a video on my piano songs :D I need her help with adding 3 different videos into one =)

Hmmm... not much else happening.. like everyone else (or so I assume), working on assignments and writing notes. Awaiting next week because 2 things are happening ;) and I still need to plan one more event soon.. I know its going to happen but I can't be bothered setting a date at the moment =D Soon...

And oh yeah!! I'm allowed to join parkour!! ehehehe it's gonna be awesome!! Starts next Tuesday at 6pm-8pm. So excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment