Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ADF and 9Lives

You guys remember how I said I'm going to go for the ADF gap year in 2012 yeah?

Mmm.. reconsidering... more like.. I made up my mind about not going. Why? Ahahas I know I have a slim chance of making it in. 2010.. Over 4000 applicants.. only 400 was selected. My chances are very slim because I do not have a reasonable BMI, I'm too short (by 2 cms) and I have medical conditions. (i.e asthma and skin conditions..) so who wouldn't choose an applicant perfectly healthy over someone like me? No this isn't low self belief or something. It's the truth and I've accepted that, so instead of going after something thats far beyond my reach, I'll preserve that dedication to other things :)

Stefani is joining 9Lives I think, or registering for it I'm not sure about how it works, but she's asked me to join her so I'd gladly partake that :) Must read more info about 9Lives and joining.

Edit: Ok so Stefani has booked and she's going tomorrow (Thurs 6 Jan) It's a bit too early for me so I'll go next week Tuesday, that's if my parents let. I know my mum will let but I'm not sure about dad. Hopefully he lets.. because I'm not gonna be lonely =)

There a lot of things I've been wanting to ask/tell certain people, but I guess I shouldn't. I shall see how things go =)

No comments:

Post a Comment