Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Zodiac?

So everyone's been hearing about the new zodiac thingo. What do you do? It's not that easy to change religions, and I believe people won't accept their new zodiacs and change their religions in a jiffy =)

So what do you do? I dunno actually, but many people are doing this, so I will to. Whoops I didn't say what "this" is. What is this? Basically, just stick with your original Zodiac (I'm a Scorpio) and add your new one (Libra for me) So when you decide to read your horoscope, remember to read the one above it too :) Unless you're those unique people that are born on the very first day of your Zodiac, which means instead of reading the one above you, read the one that's 2 up. Like Jess ;) Sexy Jess is one of those "unique" people, so instead of reading Scorpio + Libra, she reads Scorpio + Virgo :)

So... I shall try that out now... in my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment