Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY

Happy Chinese New Year! =)

Not much happened this year. Due to certain employees that "dumped" back their work on my parents because they HAD to do stuff for Chinese New Year, my parents spent their entire day in the garage working on their employees job. I didn't see much of my dad today. He went in and out of the house delivering stuff to other people. I spent my whole day in my room either TRYING to work, or falling asleep because I was tired for no reason. It was very difficult, since every time I try to concentrate my head starts hurting then I feel so sick and dizzy. I should have stayed home yesterday, knowing the weather was so hot and.. I do get sick easily :) So.. my grandma did the cooking.. and no one really cleaned the house up. It was normal. Everyone was doing their own thing. We didn't eat dinner as a family either. I heard the fireworks, but didn't see it. All I saw was my work. My dad came in and took my work table so I had to use my other table and it was so small!! They gave it back after the traditional praying thing outside. Gave back my table with candle wax all over it rofls.

Well, looks like I'm up late. Why is it that around this time, I start to get better, THEN I'm able to do my work.. I slept for 4-6 hours during the day.. and now I have to stay up late to study a bit of pe for the quiz tomorrow, and finish off bio holiday homework (yeah.. I have completely forgotten about that) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment