Thursday, January 27, 2011

The arrival of the Holy Pillow

Thank you Sophia for making me an admin to her blog.

This is Jenga (or Jessica if you're used to that) and I am the definition of awesome. [Sophia: and I am the definition of awesomeness] Of course, being the awesome person I am, I will make this blog even more awesome :P

Oh if you're not having enough awesomeness from this blog (which is highly unlikely because this blog is uber awesome) you may check out this blog to experience a greater sense of awesomeness.

By the way, Sophia, Cookie, Bebe, Momo, Tania, Florence, Yuki and Stella are all awesome living things like I am (:

*flies off to space*

Sophia: Wait for mee!!!


4 comments:

  1. BOOOO! Sophia's Blog > Jenga's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenga's Blog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danny's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a 'blog' :)
    I have a 'vlog'.

    Danny's vlogs > Jenga's blog.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I continue 'arguing' with you will just make me look bad and hence, such lies above will come true.

    Stay classy bro and try and be half as awesome as me.

    ReplyDelete