Thursday, January 20, 2011

Graphic Sketching

Yeshh.. The Graphic Pencils I ordered through ebay finally arrived :) And well.. as soon as I got them, I tested them out one some small simple sketches. I can't try any more detailed work until I get my kneadable eraser and blending stumps, which are also on their way.. so here's a pic of the Pencils I ordered, and 2 of my test sketches! 


A random quick sketch of [Left to right] 2 cats, beagle, labrador and yorkshire puppies.
This is.. Cookie. I tried randomly drawing her but.. doesn't really look like her. I  started with her head.. and by the time I reached her body.. you can see I was pretty much lazily rushing through ^^

Well, as you can see its all heads ahahas. That's right. I seriously suck at drawing bodies.. that's something I still need to work on :)

1 comment:

  1. i have that EXACT same pencil set
    cute drawings!
    my first drawing with them was pretty good too

    ReplyDelete