Friday, January 7, 2011

:O

I need a hat. I must get my hands on one. Mmmmm and I think I'm gonna go look for a white one. No not hat.. more like a cap :) idk maybe both who cares lmao. Something to sit on my head.

Oh yes....   D: I don't have a fringe anymore =)  My mum wants to to grow it long again.. so if there's any occasion she would have various more ways to play with my hair. So now I just tied back my fringe and join it with the rest of my hair.. and then when that "used-to-be" fringe grows long, I shall go to a good hairdresser and ask them what style matches my face with my hair down.. at the moment, my forehead looks very :)

Went Westfield shopping with my mum. She bought 6 clothes and I bought 2 shirts. Well.. one shirt and one tank top. And we had 2 hours to shop.. not enough time lmao. I still need to get myself a singlet and some more shorts/pants. Seems like I'm wearing the same thing when I go out D: Shall buy those stuff next time I'm out maybe. Hopefully they're not expensive where I'm going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment