Monday, January 3, 2011

Damn you :D

I hate you. When ever you're around me, you make me loose confidence. You bring down my self esteem and you make me hide my true self from others. Can't you see how happy I am when you're gone? But then you just keep coming back. Why? Is it that fun seeing me fall apart? If you never existed, I know I wouldn't have these bad attitude.. I know I would've been able to live more freely without worrying about your next move. Please. Go away. Don't come back. You don't realise how hard it is to get rid of you because you don't listen. Accept the truth already. No one likes you. No.One.Likes.You. So leave. Disappear and let me show everyone who I truly am.. because with you.. I'm never myself.. and no one will ever see the real me.. if you never existed.. I would never have been ridiculously shy.. ...

That's right.. go away and give me back my normal skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment