Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunday (Last Day)

Early in the morning.. at 6:30am.. I fed 6 Kangaroos!!! They were literally pulling and holding onto for the asian cake lool.. but it was awesome.. sadly I didn't take photos of these 6 =] It was better today.. the weather so we went boat fishing again ($80 for 4hrs) and the first fish i caught was a baby snapper.. around.. 6cms? too small.. but my dad kept it for the net bait. I got stung previously by something in the boat.. my finger was swollen and my vein was popping out lol. Caught a HUGE leather jacket! My biggest fish ever! Even though it was incredibly ugly.. it was still awesome.. knowing that I learnt how to use a fishing rod the day before =) My dad.. omg.. he fed us this day.. his catch.. was the BEST EVER!! Simultaneously catching Breams 20-30cms long!!

Started sprinkling so.. we went to get our nets.. with 2 leather jackets! (male and female) [oh yea.. i caught a male leather jacket] but then it stopped.. so went back to fishing.. well.. most of the day was fishing.. so.. yea thats about it.. unless you want to know about the kangaroos.. whilst i was feeding them.. they ate, pooped and pee continuously! there was poop... EVERYWHERE!

Dinner was fish.. so sick of them.. but thank god! My aunt had beef.. omg omg it was lovely!! (part raw in middle.. mmm delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment