Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Speed Stacking

Remember year 9 camp? One of the activities was speed stacking. I remember my first time.. incredibly sucked at it.. but then to my surprise I was a quick learner.. and soon I was one of the fastest in the group =]

As everyone knows.. Mrs Tyra was the fastest one there.. and when we paired up for the final contest.. it was very sad that I had her right on second. The first round i remember i was with libby.. and my nerves failed me and i lost.. but libby went on ahead and gave me her winning spot to the next round.. and the opponent was the teacher.. again my nerves failed me lool..

yea.. i still remember it.. and i still want those set.. maybe my brother can buy it for me online.. but i dont think my dad will allow.. unless they sell it here? which.. i dont think so.. i dunno.. going movies on Thursday to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D with my friends.. i wonder if they sell if there.. ..

If anyone doesn't remember what speed stacking is.. its just like a regular plastic cups with 3 holes at the bottom to allow air to fast.. and to all it to quickly stack =]

Oh.. and usually its really young kids that are at the record lol.. here's a vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment