Monday, April 19, 2010

Kittens!

Jeeze they ALWAYS end up in living in my garden! And once they're there..  I can not stop feeding them.. i just feel so sorry for them.. there's like 5 kittens atm.. I haven't seen the mother so I don't really know if its the same cat that keeps giving birth (Named her Kitty.. LOL) and .. well I caught one yesterday.. my lil bro lured it out from the side of our garden-seek and it ran into my net lol.. so I held it on the skin of the back of its neck (like a mother would with her babies) and dropped it off far away.. this morning.. they're back lol. (the kitten i caught was lost btw.. not reunited)

Just then.. i heard sooo much meowing... and i went outside and heard it coming from INSIDE the garden-seek.. opened it up to find 2 kittens and a horrid stench.. they pooped in there.. unfortunately someone accidently closed the door with them exploring inside.. well im CERTAINLY not cleaning it.. nah uh no way =]

One of the one i caught was actually.. in there.. and i was meowing (yea.. making motherly cat noises) and it responded and it came right up to me.. which was when i noticed it lol.. I dont think it was that scared of me.. cause.. yea i freaked it out when i caught it.. but when i let it go i was patting it and scratching where cats like it best and making cooing sounds and feeding it kibbles.. which.. was a bad idea.. but when it comes to animals i cant help myself lol. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment