Monday, April 5, 2010

Friday

Such a beautiful morning!! The lake was soo.. stunning! and the sight of nature... ahhh.. picture time! (I didn't take much pics after this lol)

I went.. STICK fishing!! Its just a stick.. with fish wire and the hook and a floatie fish indicator thingymabob.. and a sinker.. and with that.. i caught.. 7 fishies! However.. all was edible.. and one that i caught was sooo ugly.. found out later it was a baby leather jacket.. (this was at night)

Today.. I went canoeing!! It was totally awesome!! I took turns with my brother and cousin.. Roger soaked me wet.. sad .. cause I was having what all girls have during that time.. and i was wearing white shorts.. but it was going away.. anyways.. swapped with my cousin.. roger went out.. cousin ben steered and i was at the front.. i was a bit frustrated but he wasn't a quick learner lol.. we were going nowhere for a while.. not going in the direction we wanted.. when we wanted to go home.. omg.. it took literally FOREVER! Plus i was doing most of the work and he was just sitting there rest.. omg.. i paddled non stop!

SOo.. after this we had a lovely dinner, nice campfire.. then we saw kangaroos! (My lil cousin kept chasing it lol) There were possums and many many dogs! (from the other places)

No comments:

Post a Comment