Thursday, April 8, 2010

-sigh- I was JUST about to buy a digital piano.. not the one i wanted but it was good enough.. but dad said NO. He doesn't want me to get second hand stuff..

WELL.. I've already started nearly every one of my assignments.. I wanna try finishing Hospitality.. I also gotta re-do all of Biology.. I think kelly has my book.. i dunno.. too late though I bought a new exercise book and re-doing everything. Catching up on pe is good.. but my hands dead. I'm copying kitty.. keeping PE as folder + loose leaf papers. Its too hard to study for eng.. im not sure what to study.. gonna ask Linda about that.. after i get everything else done..

My arm kills.. I'm trying to get up at 6am and exercising.. but that means I gotta eat heaps more.. soo.. im trying to eat rice with something for breakfast.. so.. summing it all up.. 4 meals a day.. all with rice&unknown.. and snacks of course =]

No comments:

Post a Comment