Friday, April 30, 2010

Megan got her baby!!

And guessed what.. we were watching a movie in biology.. and her baby started crying! HAHAH it was HILARIOUS! It cried twice, and the first time gave me a lil jump LOL.

Errrr.. To my group.. at lunch if you were wondering where I was.. I was at the art club with Angela and Sa.. so please don't persume stuff.. like.. yea. IF by any chance you wonder why I am, just take a look over at Sa's group. If either Angela or Sa isn't there, then persume im with them, otherwise I'd tell you where I'm going anyways, or I might be with Jollys group cause you guys aren't the only friends I have lol.

ANYWAYS.. I bought starsearch tickets.. and brought them home.. my granny saw them and asked.. I told her it was tickets to go see performances and since I'm a member my family wants to go see, and also because there's alot of other talented people, then she asks me how much was a ticket, and I said 10 dollars, and she said "No one would buy them, so why are you even selling" and I go.. "nooo.. Im not selling I BOUGHT them" then she calls me stupid and an idiot for doing so because its a waste of my money so im like "Umm.. mum and dad gave me the money to buy it.. " and she went quite. THen she goes "Well you're dumb to do that anyway its a waste of your money and time" So in my head im like WTF she's still blaming me!? plus there's NOTHING to blame!

SOooo.. I told her how it happens ever 2 years, and if mounties actually charged us to use their rooms it'll cost more (it would've costed the school $2000) and this was my last chance and the fact that there are many talented people. Then she goes on to ignore me (by then I was extremely pissed) and says that my school is stupid to do such things and waste their time. So i gave up and walked off into my room to change. Thats what I hate about my grandma.. she DOESNT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY, its HER thoughts that matters and is always right. PFFT yeah right.. Now.. huh look at that.. she's offering to make my fav desert, and she keeps glancing at me so often. wth..

No comments:

Post a Comment