Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dreams.. .. again

I think I found someone I can talk to now. Everyone is an extremely important friend to me, but there is always one person above all else that is closest to my heart, and now I think there is another.. twice.. I've had dreams and she was there.. like a guide or something.. the first one.. it was when she accused me for something I didn't do, because whatever it was, was told from another person (which was a close friend of mine too..) and then it spreaded soo fast because apparently, I "did" something to her (which I didn't) and by the next minute I was left alone. I was so lonely.. and even the one true person of mine.. turned her back.. so.. i tried explaining.. a misunderstanding.. but no one listened, because they all hated me.. and then.. she was the first to listen.. i was so grateful.. for something different than accusing stares and ignorance.. soo, i started explaining, and for the first time, i didnt stammer.. i didn't say anything difference, and was able to word everything properly. So then me and that person went to my closest friend and tried persuading her too, and it worked.. 2 is better than 1.. and some other stuff happens..
When I woke up.. I thought of it as a dream.. but somehow this was really important.. since.. it's nearly as identical as the way things are now.

My second dream was just last night.. again that person was there, but because in my first dream she no longer accused me... she was like a guardian over me.. watching me wherever I went and what ever I do.. there was once, when I was about to do something bad.. and she was there, hiding in the shadows.. and somehow just one look at her I changed my decision.. I didn't do what I was about to do.

OVERALL.. usually a dream tells you what you've been thinking yea? well.. I guess its true then.. that "to me" that person is really important to me. Oh errr... i'll tell you who you are at school xD

No comments:

Post a Comment