Friday, April 16, 2010

Just... expressing feelings to someone that doesnt read this lol

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TO THE CORE!

You're the most evil person I've ever known. I don't know how you can live with yourself, but now I know the truth! You can hide all you like, yea go and use that friendly mask to make her forgot and to make others like you. BUT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I KNOW THE REAL YOU! You selfish.. selfish .. GRRR I can't even swear at you because it's RUDE since I'm BELOW YOU! >:|

Don't ever go buy me petty gifts or buy HER STUFF. PFFTT. You talk behind her back when she's not there, saying negative stuff. You say you want to leave and go somewhere else!? THEN DO IT! Why do you keep saying it but you DON'T HUH!? What are you afraid of!?? I SWEAR MAN I don't know how you live, knowing what you've done, trying to make up for the past WHEN YOU FRIGGEN CAN'T! Your chance PAST! YOU LEFT HER, ABANDONED HER! ISOLATED HER! DISCRIMINATED HER! YOU'VE done the WORST a HUMAN BEING CAN POSSIBLY DO to SOMEONE THAT NEEDED SOMEONE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED! AND YOU DID NOTHING! YOU LEFT HER TO STRUGGLE AND FEND FOR HERSELF WHEN SHE HAD NOTHING!! AND NOW WHAT!? Now.. you try to repay her? You offer her things.. you buy her stuff.. and "OTHER" people buy and give her and her family presents.. WHEN THEY TOO DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!? You're the WORST ROLE MODEL EVER! FEEL THE GUILT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TO YOUR SOUL! TO YOUR VERY EXISTENCE!!

NO WONDER WHY!! YOU TREAT ME SO DIFFERENTLY FROM MY BROTHERS! I KNOW WHY!!! The VERY FIRST TIME I WAS TOLD THE TRUTH.. my smiles.. NOT ONCE AFTERWARDS.. reached my eyes.. I DONT CARE IF YOU SEE IT, BUT MY SMILES ARE FAKE FOR YOU! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN STILL FACE HER LIKE THAT! after what you did.. you still face her.. treat her like you treat everyone else.. but i know.. i know you now.. and i will never forgot.. never... never..

No comments:

Post a Comment