Thursday, April 8, 2010

Animes

Ok my animes are slowly increasing.. and so far.. I only have..

Black Cat
Chobits
Darker Than Black : Season 1
Darker Than Black : Season 2
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist : The Conqueror of Stamballa
Gakuen Alice
Karin
La Corda D'oro -Primo Passo-
Ouran High School Host Club
Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea
Soul Eater

and.. I'm getting Death Note.. and also many months later.. Darker Than Black : Season 3 (?) , X (Sa's interested in this so I have a partner downloading this) , Mushishi, Rental Magica, Ayakashi and Ghost Hound.. (That's when I have fast net)

2 comments:

  1. If you want death note just give me roughly 2 disks?
    LOL Darker than black 3? I only have the first two eps of the OVA and there's 4 in total... one ep airs every 2 months so... 4 more months until it finishes!

    - Sa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol which is why i said "so many months later" =] BTW I think my net is fast.. would you like to me head start on X? =)

    ReplyDelete