Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday

8:30 in the morning.. I fed and played with two Kangaroos! My dad was drinking coffee in the morning.. and the just jumped onto the platform and stared at him! He was eating this yummy asian cake (lol) and he gave some to them.. and they ate it! And I came out and fed them too! it was sooo fun!! We went boat fishing for a lil while.. Roger caught a big fish! about 25-30cms! But then it looked so poisonous so we let it go lol. I caught alot too.. average sizes and small ones too.. then it started to fog up on the other side.. so we ran for it lol. Got soaking wet.. drenched.. and I'm still sick.. my dad bought a crab net and let it go down the dock.. we came back for it.. and there was TWO breams and a leather jacket! (Oh yea.. that poisonous looking fish was a leather jacket after all.. what a waste lol) Took them in and left them.

At night.. uncle went out again.. and we got an octopus!! OMG it was AWESOME!!!! I touched the tentacles and it help on and when i yanked it out.. POP!! HAHAHA it was sooo fun! Then my dad left it on the grass.. and then he took a knife and cut half its head of and it went limp =] well that was all for that day.. i slept alot too.. cause it was raining heaps.. and i was sick.. the boys went out again.. at least that night and night before it was me that fed two families with fish lol =]

No comments:

Post a Comment