Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Star Search

I finally had the guts to do audition for it..

SOo.. I went on and played the song Every Breath You Take by The Police. I was so scared.. it was hard to keep trembling.. but I played it through.. with ONE mistake! -sigh- still good =] I played a bit too soft though.. and when I tried to bring the dynamics up.. I accidently played too loud lol.

My second performance with Angela.. was AWESOME! Not ONE mistake at all =] and Angela sang beautifully. Like always.. teacher ends it and everyone claps when they think its finished but it wasnt lool. we still had the last part of the chorus and i ended the piano awkwardly lool.

Now.. i gotta go do hospitality and study for english.. gonna be a late night and early morning for me.. also meaning i have to have a biiig breakfast tomorrow so i dont fall asleep in class.

and.. THANKS DANNY FOR THE ANIMES!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment