Monday, April 19, 2010

aiiyaaaa..

Hospitality.. and english.. not to mention I need to give all the info i find (for the research task) to a friend because her idiot retarted freak bro stole all her hosp. work and wont let her use the net =='

NO TUTOR NEXT MONDAY!! And i've started learning the new topic Real Functions.. which suppose to cover like in year 10? but i had no idea.. it was all new to me lol. like relation etc.. missed out so much in year 10 because my class used the excuse "i dont understand it" for not doing their homework so we kept repeating and ended up not finishing the syllabus.

WELL.. all new to me but so far so good.. i find it quite fun too lool.

Long weekend coming up.. and my dad plans to go out again.. a mini holiday.. like leave on friday and come back arvo of Monday.. when i was actually planning to spend time on Monday for hospitality and other assignments.. not to mention re-writing out all my bio work.. oh well.. i'll get there sometime..

No comments:

Post a Comment