Monday, April 26, 2010

aaiiiiyaaa...

Star Search is next month.. and I dunno if I made it in or not.. but I have to practice anyways! Not JUST practice.. I only learnt the parts I needed for the audition.. so I need to learn the rest of the song.. not to mention split the time up with studying and assignment.

Coming up this week:
Biology Prac examination (wow.. that last word makes it sound more scary..)
First Hospitality prac lesson!! (OMGOMGOMG can't wait!!)

Doing this week:
Studying for Bio. (Writing notes etc)
Starting and finishing Hospitality assessments #4, 5 and 6.
Get a feature article for AOS.

wooow.. thats ALOT.. and I have to keep up with maths.. I'm gonna try and fit maths in my everyday life.. at least 1-2hrs of math each day.. I've decided to stay.. because.. well.. if i did go to general.. and the class was like.. you know low? it would drag my marks down.. but if I stay on the other hand.. well yes it is an advantage.. but I may drag the class down myself.. i've talked to most of general kids.. and their class avg isn't.. so good.. so yea.. but I have to try harder now.. its my only chance.. plus.. if I suck at maths.. and im good at other subjects.. maybe in the future it can bring up or balance my atar.. well the thing i realised is.. i keep doing things for other people.. putting themselves before me.. so like if i had to chance to bring myself up but someone needs it to, i give it to them =] and im always so pessimistic.. so now im gonna try to be optimistic! i can do anything! but within my limits lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment