Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sushi!

So today, I met up with both Jessica's at commonwealth bank. JD gave in the deposits for Robbie and friends, and my brother went to put the $750 into his bank (which is not enough..)

Then.. we were standing there awkwardly.. until Diana H. arrived, and more awkwardness.. then finally JD said bye to us.. SO we were more relaxed and when to Sushi Hub. There, I ordered the party plate which consist of 72 pieces, $45. We were told to wait for half an hour, so mum went somewhere, and Roger, Jessica, Diana and I went around looking at phones. Came back later and it was ready.. and HOLY there was ALOT. Couldn't finish it all =) split into 3 (with my family getting more rofls), then Roger and mum went hairdresser, while the rest of us continued to look at phones.. I bought a mini rubix cube at Morning Glory. Opened it up, and one part fell off.. o.O' So I stuck it back on. Diana told me to refund but heck no. We were at Jessica's shop by then and I don't want to walk all the way back there =D

Then, Roger and I planned to walk home, but then it was boiling hot, so we just took a taxi home, while Diana waited outside Jessica's shop (in the heat) for her mum >.<

Overall it was pretty interesting. Jessica and I couldn't stop teasing/making-fun-of/bullying Diana ahahaas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment