Sunday, December 5, 2010

HACKS

OMFG I HATE HACKERS!!

BLOODY OATH!! The game was going sooo well!! I had around 34 kills and only 10 deaths and I was so excited! Then fucking guys named Havoc comes in with wall hacks and ruins everything! He fucking stands there shooting at the wall and killing everyone on my team, omg I got sooooo mad and I exploded ROFLS.

I was seriously swearing at him, telling people to kick him, and he says he isn't hacking! WTFUX! I told him to effen use his own skills and he says that's his own skills. Skills? That's fucking hacking there! Effen noobs hacking on a game FAR OUT! If they're hacking at least play fair still, instead of going all out! My effen k/d ratio went down! JEEBUS! AARGGHHHH.... im so hot headed at the moment. Not gonna play for the night.

My apologies on the swearing.. bloody noobs can't even play properly. Can't believe guys would even hack jeeze..

No comments:

Post a Comment