Thursday, December 2, 2010

:) Gave up on Runescape lol. Whenever I see a certain someone playing it.. I just get turned off LOL It's literally sooo boring now..  I got good amount of cash and items and nice levels and skills... so there's nothing left for my on runescape besides repeating everything.. so.. for the last time, I'm going to go on, and give EVERYTHING I have to that certain someone :)

EDIT: ahaha! 'last logged in: 237 days ago" ;)

AND OMG!!! Kuragehime is AWESOME!! It's a 2010 anime which just came out recently. There's only around 11 to 12 episodes, and they only aired 7. I streamed up to 6. I am SO going to buy the box set, once it comes out in dvd XD

But I'll always love D.Gray-man :)

Currently, I'm watching Kaichou wa maid sama aka. President is a maid. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment