Monday, December 13, 2010

Paintball :D

It was sooooooooo soooooo fun/awesome!!!

The day started out with everyone meeting up at fairfield station, and we saw a pretty big group of MMC girls form out grade going for the beach XD

So everyone met up except 'SOMEONE' who didn't know it was on today =P Train arrived at 9:05am, we hoped on and yea. We got off at granville and switched trains for RiverSTONE station [not RiverWOOD] rofls.
After we got off, we walked for about 24m to the other side of the station, where we waited to be picked up by the Paintball Courtesy bus, which took about.. 15 mins of waiting, and we arrived at our destination pretty quick o.O

Anyways.. there was some issues regarding using 2 deposits to pay the other half for 2 people. One was that.. someone had to cancel that very day, and the other was that someone canceled a bit too late. Yet I thought they could do it still.. because it shouldn't be THAT fussy. That's $100 lost... SO we watched 2 little videos about rules and regulations, what to do and what not to do. Got our gear and off we went to change.
Ok the gear? Was horrible D: It was WAY WAY WAY TOO big for me. Every second button was missing, and the groin area of those clothes went up to my knee, so basically it wasn't easy for me to walk =D But never the less, it served it's purpose. We got our masks and ammo, and BOY that was HEAVY. I upgraded my gun and my brothers gun, costing $20 each. This allowed an extra of 20 to 30m, and a firing rate of 8-10 bullets instead of 2-3. Damn barrel.. mine was so wobbly I couldn't aim properly.

We played with another team, and we switched player to make it fair. On the red team, there was Roger, Nelson, Kitty, Megan, some randoms and me, and on the black team was Ariel, Wade, Jessica, Jessie, Cindy, Robbie and randoms. HELL it was fabulous. Although the heavy, hot, humid gear made us all sweaty as soon as we wore it, everyone made it through the end XD

And guess what!? I was pretty lucky. I didn't get shot so no bruises for me. I also got 7 people out, including Jessica, Jessie and Cindy ^^ I gave JD a few bruises too ;) Man it was SOOO fun and exhilarating!! There was one time, when JD and Cindy were soo concentrated on the enemy in front of them, I was to their far left, and there was a pretty big hole between 3 barrels. So I went for them and fired like crazy and wooh! Some of them hit home =) I think one of the bullet hit her foot too lol.. or so she says >.< What makes it more funny, is the fact that both those had no idea where those bullets where coming from. They were full looking around but couldn't spot me ;D

Overall, we played about 5-6 different maps, both in the bush and out of the bush. We were all nearly dead in the end. It was blasting hot and humid, and everyone was soo sweaty. It was great.. I want to do it again another day, but this time with the people I wanted to come. 2 people that I really wanted to come didn't make it.. and you two, missed on fun.. but lets wait till next year aye? ;)

Oh and my brother got shot by Ariel and Wade on the same spot, so the bruise looked weird, and it was HUGE, plus it was right on his left knee cap ahahaas.. but yea! I SHOT JD!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment