Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beginning of Holidays

Woooaaahh... It's only the beginning of holidays and I feel so.. lonely

There's like.. nothing to do at the moment, and all my friends are going out and having fun, or a planning to, and I don't have anything planned.

Well actually, now I do. I know most of you disapprove of this idea, but I'm going to call up Long. I'm gonna meet up with him, and we'll either stay and cabra or liverpool. I'm gonna have a talk with him to get things straight. Apparently, he still doesn't believe in what I've told him so he's still doing those stuff .. so YEA. I know he'll agree to it without a second thought :) But if the plan's still going on, I'll be going by myself.. I feel bad dragging people into it, and don't worry! I'll be safe.

And from now on, and outing or what so ever that involves cabra or cabra station, I'll be walking there.. so it'll take about 10-15 minutes for me to get there ^^

-sigh- This is my last free holiday, and I hope it'll be a good one, and not like this lonely and isolating feeling I'm having right now. For some reason, I feel so left out -scratches head-

No comments:

Post a Comment