Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paintball Teams

Once again, I'm changing the teams. Because of complaints recently about the teaming, I decided to pick out the teams. So hate me if you want I don't care. As long as we have fun in the end, it's fine with me :)

The teams will be updated when everyone's paid, but at the moment, they are:

Team 1: Ariel, Dana, Kitty, Linda, Megan, Sophia, Danny, Roger and Wade.
Team 2: Cindy, Jessica, Jessie F and Robbie.

Currently, only have 17 players. If we don't get 3-4 more, then we're all doomed to be pwned by experienced/professional players there. SO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE! :)

I rather play with friends friend than total professional strangers. Either we play against each other, or we're all in the same boat against 'them' o.O'

To be edited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment