Sunday, December 19, 2010

Biology Assignment

As of today, I finally glanced my eyes upon my biology assignment, and then.. I felt panic begin to seep in.

Module: Blueprint Of Life
Date Due: 7th February, Term 1 2011
Weighting: 25%

The Task: Total 50 marks.
Part A: Model (15 marks)
         Research protein synthesis and mutation
        Create a model which represents protein synthesis
        Use the model to respond to Part C
        Using your model show how mutation takes place (hence the formation of new alleles)
        This must be completed on cardboard


Part B: Research. Brought to class but not marked
        Research a genetic disease
        Research antibiotic resistance (relating to mutation and evolution of bacteria)

Part C: A written response completed in class (35 marks)


And that's my task description. But now instead of panic that's coursing through my veins.. it's excitement? I'm getting confused myself.. but the more I read everything on my assignment sheet.. the more excited I get O.o
Right this might sound weird, but I'm guessing this is the first assignment that I'm going to enjoy doing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment