Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The female Rainbow Finch died.. i knew something would happen since they were 25 bucks each and they're suppose to be a lot more expensive..

and...


GAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I came home today.. to.. find.. that..

MY GRANNY GAVE COOKIE A HAIRCUT!!

it.. was.. HORRIBLE!! OMG!! You guys know how she had like.. a beard kinda thing? yea.. she looked cute and stuff.. but now.. my GRANNY CUT IT ALL OFF!!

it made her face look SUPER POINTY like WTH!! AAANNNDD my granny tried cutting her front paws.. she looks.. UGLY!! she doesn't looks cute anymore!!! SO NOW.. my mum has to RE-CUT her WHOLE body so that it matches the UGLY FACE!! :-cries- but my mum can't yet.. cause she's so busy.. -sigh-

Oh well.. its gonna grow.. but im gonna try keeping my granny away from giving her a haircut LOL :L

Dont feel like taking a pic for yous to see.. =]

Apparently the reason she cut cookies face hair was because.. she thinks it looks dirty and smelly.. but omg.. cookies cuteness is gone.. she looks like some.. some.. [no words] ...

No comments:

Post a Comment