Monday, March 15, 2010

Mmm got my test back... the one that decides if I'm to stay in 2U advance or go down to general (for maths)

Out of 30.. I got 14.. Maths Co-ord. said those that got under 15.. she's worried about us staying in 2U, but see how we go in the major test next week.. and she said for those under 10.. she recommend to re-think choice.. soo.. I'm upset I got 14 but I should be thankful I can stay if I'm good enough in next test.. for those that got under 10.. I'm really sorry for them.. I'm not pleased to know that there are people lower than me, already expecting my mark to be lowest.. I'm just... yea.. not "grateful" cause that just awfully mean lol. But yea.. just great to know "I'm" not in the bottom of class like I used to be in yr 9..

ANYWAYS!!

LOOL first time ever im SKIPPING tutor!!

Errr.. dont think im a lazy bum.. a bit lucky that i did actually you know.. have a test.. but now i got a test next monday.. and then tusday is the Maths exam!! NOOOOooo!!!

Oh yea.. skipping tutor because TODAY IS MY GRANDMAS 82nd BIRTHDAY!! Eating out with allllllll the relatives in or area ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment