Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Im sick.. and have been.. for quite a while.. alot of buddies are telling me to go doc.. During recess (Not today) I coughed up some blood.. the taste was horrible.. then my throat stung.. probably cause i was coughing too much.. I vomited quite alot too.. because I keep coughing.. like.. stimultaneously (one after the other) in combos (lol) of like 5-8, and when that happens.. I didn't get the time to inhale air.. and I kinda suffocate a lil.. and because I was coughing so hard.. it hits my gag-reflex and there i go..

Today in Hospitality.. I vomited a bit.. I think the class knew.. because.. well obviously they heard me coughing.. and It was one of those chain combos.. then out came a flem.. and I felt it coming.. ran the bathroom.. quite a big commotion.. yeaaa

In English.. I had kinda like.. an Asthma attack.. one in years.. and I had one 2 days ago too.. like the start of this.. unnatural sickness that came up out of no where. Thank god it wasnt something big.. it was just hard to breathe and i became tired all of a sudden..

I'm getting tired often too.. i dont eat much at recess and lunch.. cause im away doing music or homework.. and i eat my breakfast and lunch sometimes AFTER school.. then go to Jessica's shop.. always buy the same thing (popper.. it went up 20c!!) and then eat ALOT when i go home.. mmmm..

and i really want that piano.. it can relieve me of current problems and stress.. whenever im at a piano or drums.. i feel sooo relaxed and no matter how down i feel.. it just cheers me up. Each person has something that cheers them up aye? Friends is one but there always has to be something else, and if you havn't found it yet, it'll bound to pop up one day. As.. you all know.. im not really interested in listening to music.. but when i play it.. like.. you know.. mmm.. emotion and dynamic is expressed through the notes played.. and if you chose the right song =]

Oh whoops long post lool. I still haven't changed from last year yet, but I can feel I'm shifting abit.. the bad habits... and personality.. and stuff.. usually I wouldn't do my homework at all lol, but.. yea now im bringing alot of books home to try and do it.. im just too slow though :L

CherioOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment