Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have the urge.. to play piano again.. i think that'll actually be better for me.. than playing games.. I'm planning to buy a Casio PX720.. it costs around $700-$800 only and its the best!!

But its in America.. so i have no idea how im gonna get it.

Songs i want to learn:
-Wedding Dress - Tae Yang
-Broken Strings - James Morrison
-Please don't stop the rain - James Morrison
-Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Yup so those are the three songs.. i dunno.. i just have a powerful feeling i want to play these songs.. and also that song i learnt for linda.. but i forgot what its called.. do you remember? I remember how to play it.. but i just want to hear it.. since my keyboard broke.. and oh.. why can i finally play wedding dress?? because someone finally uploaded one in perfect position!!! I'll be learning wedding dress of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7M9UAPHmIM =]

No comments:

Post a Comment