Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can't stand it.. one of my good friends.. is going through the worst family-case-scenario I've ever known.. APPALLINGLY THE WORSE! She won't talk to anyone.. because she thinks no one would care.. at school.. her mask stays strong around her friends.. and sometimes she forgets.. but.. that one moment.. when she remembers.. when she feels.. when no ones watching.. it slips away.. I can't stand it.. if she won't talk I will. And others will help me.

Why does this affect me so? When I've just recently been told what the problem was.. because.. now.. I'm also partly the victim.. what she's been suffering through.. I have felt it, but on the smallest fraction of what she's gone through.. that one thing that happened.. left me.. [no words] I tried.. to think.. what I'd be like in her position.. with my minimal experience.. I try to expand it.. to feel her pain.. but I can not.. it is too extreme.. but .. if I was in.. her position.. I'd would certainly have isolated myself from anyone.. I would've kept it hidden.. I might run away from home..

There are many people.. that may know what I'm talking about.. but for those that read this blog.. I would say only 2 people may understand.. yes.. i'm talking about her.. and the one that everyone hates.. the one that everyone loathes.. the one that is a F*CKEN FAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment