Monday, March 29, 2010

RLSSA Senior First Aid

The practical practice part.. doing DRABCD which is the Primary survey .. man.. it WAS fun and interesting.. but SOO TIRING!! And imagine.. I'm sick yea, and it's already hard to me to breathe, and I have give MY AIR to the DUMMY! LOL but I bet i aced it. I know I'm showing off.. but prac stuff in PE.. I usually ace it =]

Then came the theory.. oh my goodness.. my brain was stuffed with info and i was soo tired and sleepy.. I seriously believed i'd fail.. i was so scared.. then came the prac and theory examintation.

Prac Examintion : I aced it xD My scenario was about this girl gardening, then she got bitten by a snake, and felt cold, clammy, dizzy and abdominal pain. So.. we didnt really learn how to work with poison.. but the one thing i know was that i had to apply pressure below the bite, and all the way above it, to slow down the poison in the bloodstream.. SO.. i took out the bandages and tied it above the forearm and near the wrist.. and then she came and checked, and told me I had the right idea, but I was restricting the blood flow too much lol.. so instead of the bandage.. wait.. no i used the sterile pads lol.. yea WELL then she took the bandage and showed to how to apply pressure with it (wrap whole hand with strongest pressure at the top and bottom) then she asked me the questions like, what those signs meant (clammy skin etc) and I was it was symptoms of poison so I have to call 13 11 26 and she said "thats right" xD THEN she told me to go to doctors because that cough i got, means theres mucus in my lungs, then she felt my back while i cough and she could feel it lol. So Megan did hers to me and she passed to. By then we finished waay early so we took more scenarios to do for fun.

Theory: My heat beating.. hands sweating.. i read the first questions.. PHEW.. luckily i knew these.. I finished early like kitty.. but I was so scared I might fail.. but then I checked the time and it was 3:28? My bus comes at 3:30-3:40 sooo.. i just gave up checking it and gave it in.. man i was so scared.. cause she was giving the test back to people for 2nd chances.. if they got under 36 (test was out of 45) and then.. i gave mine in.. and waited.. she looked at the test once, then at me, then back at the test, then back at me, and she gave me a smile.. and i was like.. "..." and she wrote down my results.. and it.. was.. 45!!! OMFG~!!!@$#^$%H&*G%^EBVWYECXE I got 45/45!! SHOCKED! like.. seriously!! On the waiting line i was looking at other people and i saw mine was different.. man.. i was sooo scared.. but 45!! -cries of joy- I NEVER got 100% for something.. like.. ever.. oh my god I'm so happy loool.

Yea.. I came out of the class... sooooo happy lol.. i've never been this happy after an examination.. well.. this means full pass then =]

No comments:

Post a Comment