Saturday, February 27, 2010

YUCK

I tried Scotch Whisky and it was... Y U C K! Disgusting!! OH Em Geee..

My dad told me to get the thingo for him and he poured himself a small amount (in those wine glass) and i asked him if it was nice cause the bottle was nearly empty. He's like of course it is! So i go.. well.. since i tried a Bacardi Breezer... maybe this wont be so bad.. so i asked if i can try and he was like.. go ahead! Soooo.. i smelled it.. it smelled fine but i blocked my nose and as my lips neared.. i thought i saw my dad smiled and then.. i sipped in a bit and CHOKED! It was SO STRONG!! Like.. its as if i felt flames burn my throat.. whisky.. i dunno what its suppose to taste like.. but omg... IT BURNED then for 10 secs it disappeared into a dull yucky flavor .. and since i was eating and drinking milk. i drank in the milk.. it was ALOT better and my dad was laughing and he said in viet "serves you right! hahaha" so im like.. grrrr... yea lol

Yeaa.. this is what i tried.. just a TWEENY SIP of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment