Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've decided.

This Friday.. is the final audition for star search.. and I'm entering for TWO things..

Firstly, I'm going in as a band (not really complete band) that consists of a vocalist, a pianist and a drummer. Angela Wong is the Vocalist, Helen Nguyen is the Pianist and I am the Drummer. We're playing "Please Don't Stop The Rain" - James Morrison.

And finally, because this is the last chance I'll get ever to participate, and because I want to build up my courage with a massive crowd, I'm going in as myself, playing piano. And the song I'm going to play, it's a.. pretty pretty old song, and its called "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. So for audition, I'm only playing the first 50 secs.

Maths test.. was.. very hard.. like.. i know i already lost at least.. 7 marks? ALso meaning i'll lose more.. -sigh-

Good Luck Danny for your maths test =]

No comments:

Post a Comment