Monday, January 25, 2010

Tutor!!!

First day was... GREAT!!

It's like.. the BEST TUTOR I'VE EVER BEEN TO! I was suppose to do maths and eng, but i cancelled english, cause next yr im doing bio so i dont want go the tutor 3 times... but now that i know my teacher.. it'll be pretty cool to have her for english.

In my class.. its only.. me and a guy called Kelvin (sp). Yup thats right. 2 students. I think its new so not many people know about it. I think the max number of students per class is 5.. but 10 is acceptable.

This teacher.. for the first time.. is VERY VERY ENTHUSIASTIC TO TEACH! LIke.. when i dont understand something.. her atmosphere is like.. soooo friendly.. its almost like libby's atmosphere when you're around her! And for the first time i wasnt afraid of talking or asking her.. we were doing .. i forgot the topic.. but anyways.. i didnt understand the simple stuff so i asked her soo many times.. and the more i asked the more happy she was to explain.. and it felt like she wanted to explain again and again until i understood xD

About the number of students.. im not sure if my class is just 2.. it could be more but i dunno.. and guess who im learning with? a smart one ==. He had a score of 95-98 on his sc for Maths.. and she asked me and i said 77.. and she was like "Thats good! Dont be ashamed of that thats still a high mark you know.. a lil more push and you'll be flying!"

lol.. funny.. she never stops smiling.. man.. im like.. in love with this tutor already lol. If only she teaches bio is would GLADY be in her class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment