Friday, January 22, 2010

5 in 1

Yay today I'm going to pick my mum up from the airport xD leaving at 9am. In the meantime, i showered and now i gotta wash the dishes.

Roger went tutor yesterday, he says she's a good teacher. Its at a house in liverpool. He gave me my work that i missed out and its equations and inequations and its already a bit confusing because i forgot how to do them! xD And i also got basic arithematics which should be ok. I have to finish both before monday ==

there's something wrong with my dog.. she's limping. COokie and roger was playing in the garden.. and he said she pounced on him and maybe got her footing wrong.. i dont buy that.. but yea.. seems to be her left hind leg.. limping since yesterday.. if it doesn't heal she's going to the vet..

Oh yeas.. gonna go fishing too! Got one spare seat.. anyone wanna come? My family and cousins family are going xD

Yesterday I covered 3 books.. and i remember starting at 12 something pm, and when i looked up the next time, it was 2 something pm.. my neck was dead sore..and not a single bubble! xD (well there are some.. but not really noticeable)

No comments:

Post a Comment