Friday, January 29, 2010

Tired of..

my granny ..

like NO its NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I love her.. she's the awesomeness gran ever.. but the thing is.. lol she keeps forgetting what she says and promises lol.. which no one can control.. its natural.. but i can be annoying..

like.. this is the main reason.. ok she been baking this "Banh Bo" for like years now.. and i've always watched.. but i never baked it cause she always.. so.. i dont really learn.. and then its always the same.. whenever she makes it.. this is what she says..

"You see.. you have to watch and learn, then you will know how to bake. Your mother doesnt even know how to bake it herself" This kinda pisses me off sometimes.. i always watch her.. my mum doesnt have the time.. i know my granny doesnt mean it the bad way.. cause she does understand how my mum is always busy.. but she KEEPS saying it! And she says "when i was your age i know how to bake all sorts of things.." well.. her time is different.. she knows this too and still.. she keeps saying this..

One OTHER thing.. with baking still.. is I'm starting to ask her if i can bake it.. and she says sure thing.. but then SHE bakes it =='. I only started to ask her yesterday? (wednesday) I asked her if i could do it afterschool. She said Yes! sure! then.. she says tomorrow.. soo tomorrow is TODAY.. i go home.. SOOO excited.. (i've been telling the group i was baking today!) i go home.. to find that she already did it.. =='

This happened not only today.. now that i think about.. but.. everytime i asked her.. she always bakes it herself.. and when i dont asks i hear her tell my dad that i always watch her yet never tried myself.. when im ABOUT to do it myself.. she says i cant do that part because it too hard for me.. and today she baked one.. so now i have to wait a FEW DAYS then i can try.. and if she DOES IT AGAIN.. omg.. im like.. i dunno... because if we keep baking it you know.. who's gonna eat this all the time one after the other? -deep sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment