Friday, January 29, 2010

School!

WELL 2nd day of school.. is alright.. im already in love with bio even though we havnt done anything xD It's just the teacher (Mrs. Pentecost)

Maths 2U advance? I feel like im gonna die.. like umm.. my teacher freaked EVERYONE OUT.. SERIOUSLY.. she's like ( i cant remember exact words)
1. If we dont work VERY VERY hard.. wont make it
2. If we tried hard and its still hard.. a big challenge.. drop out or move out
yea stuff like that..

she also asked.. who's from advance last year.. 98% of the class put their hands up.. then shes like.. who came from 5.2? (intermediate) 3 or 4 other people and myself put our hands up.. i saw her face.. i was looking at it deeply and it looked like she gave us (the 5.2 people) a expression like.. pity? no.. maybe not pity.. worried? yea maybe.. and its making me what.. stress and worry more.. because 2U advance is like.. advance for year 10.. and i went from Advance last year to Intermediate.. I dont want general.. its not my thing lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment