Friday, January 29, 2010

Haha my granny woke up just in time.. when i made a mistake!! I put the 2nd ingredient in too early! I was putting in half of what i need when my brain froze.. and im like "Ohhh shit.. isnt butter suppose to.. be.. 2nd last?? OH CRAP!" then my granny came out of the toilet and i told her.. she wasnt too happy lol..

We continued adding ingredients.. which is never written.. i have to memories it cause it has "secret" ingredients xD

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.. in the oven it goes.. In 10 mins it should be puffing up slowly..

10 mins later..

Its... puffing but not as much as its suppose too.. im praying that it turns out fine...

30 mins later

Its umm.. looks good! NORMAL actually! And its actually prettier than normal too xD Nice soft golden brown xD But its not fully cooked... so i turn off the heat and leave it in there for 5 mins..

5 mins later
OH CRAP!! Its soo.. PRETTY!! HAHA even my grandma was surprise.. she's like "i've never placed that ingredient in first.. because it sinks to the bottom.. but looks how this turned out.. what a wonder" [all in viet of course] AHhhh soo happy. Just one downside.. it's a big slopey on one side.. haha but Oh my.. the SMELL! Soo.. overwhelming LOL.

Gonna give half to my cousins xD Now since i know how to bake it.. and im gonna stick to my "accident" way.. im gonna cook it again one day and bring half for the group to enjoy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment