Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to School

Ahhh yes.. first day BACK.. I brought half my books .. just to bring the all home.. why? because we weren't allowed to use our lockers since they're still being moved around.

As a year 11, we were suppose to help out the years 7's (It was only us and then today) around the school.. but the thing is.. even we don't know where we're going!

Fate!

Yes.. i think its fate that me and Libby are never together.. last year and now this year. Last year i was with kelly.. for nearly every subject xD This year im with Kelly again for one subject one .. but libby? nah not a single one. I actually think thats a good thing.. cause if you guys think about it.. the most simple equation for this is..

Libby + Sophia = No work done (for me only)

Already got homework.. but that isn't as bad as the 3U maths people.. they may have a test tomorrow haha loool. Thats for being too smart. Good luck! You'll need it ;)

Anything else? hmm... I came home.. changed.. and slept til 7:30pm.. i was dead tired.. I have english homework.. due next week.. but im planning to do that tomorrow for Study Period..

BTW.. I (and many more people) think Mrs. Hennessy (sp) is pregnant.. That was my first thought when i saw her back.. so looked a bit more.. wider? LOL but yea.. and she's not wearing her usual high-heals.. which she always wears last year.. she's wearing flats!! Plus.. well her tummy looks different.. but WHO KNOWS! She may have gained weight.. or.. really pregnant.. time will tell ;) It's a bit scary though.. iw as waiting in the canteen for Libby and she comes and pats me on the shoulder.. then at lunch she passes my group.. sees me and winks.. haha lol.. scary..

No comments:

Post a Comment